Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Who Killed Cock Robin?


It might have been “I, said the sparrow” in the nursery rhyme, but it’s about to be ME with a rock in our garden. Those darn birds start chirping at about 4:30 a.m. – heck – they even wake up before the sheep!

Well, I’m “back in the saddle, again” – just finished up payroll – Didn’t even make any “huge” errors – and I’m sure everyone will like the fact that I forgot to have Tam bring me the draw slips – so they get to borrow that $$ for another couple of weeks.

And, NO, I didn’t tire myself out. “I have a plan, she says” – I’ll get up and take my shower, regular time (so I don’t get out of the habit…) work 8-10 then rest until noon – have lunch then work 1-3 and then rest for the balance of the day – then after a week or 10 days – I can build on that – You know I won’t feel better if I’m worrying about my work not getting done. So, there.

Thought I’d share some pictures of the beautiful flowers I have received.

If you look carefully in this picture, you can see the little angel that Jordin brought me in the hospital - It's called "Angel of my Heart" - and she is that.

Well, my eyes are slamming shut, a sure sign that it is time for me to get "out of the saddle" and take a rest before dinner. T.

No comments: