Friday, May 12, 2006

Friends

This sweet little fellow is Cimarron - just after he was born, on our wedding anniversary! What a great anniversary present. (I told John that their whiskers are almost the same color - I don't know why he didn't think that was funny.)





Since I had my surgery date, today I told more of my coworkers about my "condition".. You see, I'm the one who does payroll, so they kind of like it that I am generally a very healthy person - In 13 years, I have only missed one or two days due to actually being SICK, so it is kind of a shock to them. I'm really focusing on that I will be feeling well enough to work at home, on my computer a week and 1/2 after my surgery. Focus, focus, focus.




This is the beautiful waterfall that John built with our pond in the front yard. If I have to be at home convalescing, I hope it is nice enough for me to sit on the front porch and listen to the music of the water as it runs down the rocks into the pond.

My crazy cat Sinda likes to stand on the top tier of the waterfall up to her knees in water and drink out of the top pond.
Go figure.


"We cannot tell
the precise moment
when friendship
is formed.
As in filling a vessel
drop by drop,
there is at last a drop
which makes it
run over.
So in a series
of kindnesses
there is at last one
which makes
the heart run over." James Boswell

My heart is truly running over - I have such wonderful friends -

And I have a plant sale to work at in the morning, so Good night. T.

No comments: