Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Update...

Hi Everybody,

Jordin here again, sorry to be so late in posting this update. I visited with Tina and John in the hospital this afternoon and she’s doing great! Despite being swathed in a hospital gown whose design featured a flower that I doubt has ever grown on the earth’s surface she had healthy color in her cheeks and gave me the brightest smile. When I asked her what she wanted me to include in this entry she said “You can tell them I’m able to belch and pass gas quite comfortably.” Obviously, the surgery (and that crazy hospital gown) haven’t hampered her sense of humor in the least bit. If all goes well, and it most likely will, she will be released Thursday morning. In the mean time though, she’ll have to rough it in her hospital room which features cable TV, VCR, private bathroom, and a breathtaking view of the well manicured hospital grounds and the rather pretty Montlake drawbridge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great news! Take it easy, and you'll be home recuperating quickly. See you then! Mary