Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Yarn with a purpose...

Hmm - what is it mom?

Mom - It's "Yarn with a Purpose"

What the heck does that mean - doesn't look like it's got any purpose to me - maybe a good kick toy...

Mom - Keep your mitts away from my pretty yarn, Mr. Pieface.



Hey - I hate it when you call me that..

Mom - I know, it's a term of endearment tho.

So, what are you gonna do with it?

Mom - Shhh - it's a secret. You'll see.

Also - Tomorrow I'll post an update on the Black Sheep Creamery flooding that I received from Gretchen Wilson at Gretchen's Wool Mill.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Way to go, Tina! YAY!!!!! It's great to see the pictures of the yarn even with Mr. Pieface's comments in there! LOL!!!
After all, he is one of the Snoopervisors, after all. ;-)

Kathy said...

Geez...must be the new glasses as to why I can't see the comments I'm making..."after all", eh?

I need a vacation!

Leigh said...

Ooo, I live the little bits of pink in that yarn! Leave it to a cat to want to know what it's all about :)