Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Oh Joy!


UPDATE on Kathy - I just talked to Michelle from Boulderneigh and she had received an email from Ralph (Mr. Kathy, so to speak) - Kathy's surgery went speedily and when she woke up in recovery, she could tell it was successful at lessening the pain in her leg. The PT will be in this evening to get her standing and she should be walking tomorrow. Michelle will have more details on her blog.

Kathy is at Flagstaff Medical Center - if you'd like to email her some good wishes - here is the link to their website: http://www.nahealth.com/pp_fmc/fmc_email_patient.htm . Her full name is Kathryn Lefevre. I know she'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

melanie said...

Well, I saw your note on the Shetland list, and e-mailed Kathy right away. I am so glad everything went well...

shepherdchik said...

Thanks so much for putting this link up! That is great. I hope she gets my message before she goes home (but I do want her to get home today).