Friday, June 08, 2007

I said I had a surprise for you...


Introducing Mt. Niche Loreena
(Actually her name is Mt. Niche 472, but we get to give her a NEW name!
Her mom is Mt. Niche Salina & her dad is
HILGER TOBASCO
We are driving to Chehalis tomorrow (about 200 miles one way)
to pick her up from Kim Kerley. (I'll probably sleep most of the way.)
Her Mom is a sister to Mt. Niche Lacey who lives with Kathy and Ralph in Flagstaff AZ
She is also a half sister (same Dad) to Loretta & Collin who are Lacey's
lambs from last year.
So, Kathy, if we can't be neighbors in life (yet, hint, hint) , we can
at least have the same bloodlines in our flock. (BIG SMILE)

5 comments:

Kathy said...

WaHoo!!!!!Now you just need Sven!

She's beautiful! And give Kim a hug from me when you see her. :)

Oooo, she's so pretty!

Kathy said...

Tobasco is Loretta and Colin's father! So, she's double related to my guys!

Karen Jo said...

I don't know a whole lot about sheep, but I love the color of her fleece.

Michelle said...

I'm a little jealous here -- this year you got lambs AND new sheep! Well, I guess Valentine arrived in January, so I've gotten ONE new sheep this year, but then she wasn't pregnant, and . . . and . . . . :-(

Anonymous said...

She's gorgeous and it looks like she has horns too. Gwen will have a horned buddy!