Sunday, March 07, 2010

My new favorite thing -


I'll get back to the "Places To Go" later this week, but I had to share my new favorite thing with you.

I'll be the first to admit that I have a LOT of gadgets in my kitchen. I sold Pampered Chef products for about 4 years, so I have one (or two) of everything that they sold during those years. I still love to pour over their catalog tho - and I've been wanting to get this particular tool for a year or two, but just kept forgetting to order it.




It's called the "Mix & Chop" - and I don't know what took me so long. I love this thing!

To quote the product insert: "...allows you to chop food directly in your nonstick cookware while cooking. Five curved blades easily create consistent-sized crumbles, helping to shorten the cook time and evenly distribute seasonings. ...is a must for ground beef or turkey, scrambled eggs...also a handy tool for chopping and mixing frozen fruit or fruit juice concentrate. Nylon head is heat safe to 428 degrees F and won't scratch nonstick surfaces."

I used it the night I brought it home and have used it three or four times since. It worked especially well with ground turkey, which tends to come apart in big clumps. So if you dont' have a Pampered Chef consultant, let me know and I'll put you in touch with mine.

1 comment:

Heather Binkley said...

I have this tool as well and, like you, I LOVE IT!!! It's probably my favorite Pampered Chef find EVER.