Monday, December 22, 2008

How do people think these things up, anyhow?

Every once in a while you see one of these "Blogthing" quizes on somebody's blog. When you click on the link to take the test yourself, there are all kinds of other "tests" - like this one - What color of Green are you? - Now how in the heck do they come up with these things, especially when the color I came up as is actually my favorite color, and it says some pretty telling things about me...





You Are Teal Green



You are a one of a kind, original person. There's no one even close to being like you.

Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible.

While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks.

Your warm personality nicely counteracts any strange habits you may have.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I got the same answer as you did. I'm a Tealie.

Catzee said...

Well, it said I'm grass but I don't think it counts fur kitties.

Yvonne said...

Hey Tina - I'm teal, too. . . also red-orange. Merry Christmas!
Yvonne

Leigh said...

This is interesting. I tried it once with a kitty personality, making wild guesses as to what Catzee's answers might be. Then I tried it with my own answers and guess what, it came out the same as Catzee's! Grass green. Guess I couldn't fool that test even while trying. :)