Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HOPPY NEW YEAR!

Well, it's New Year's Eve - The Shepherd is watching a wonderful Garrison Keeler show from the Grand Ole Opry stage and I am sitting here procrastinating putting together my church newsletter. It has to be done by tomorrow night to go to the printers on Friday. But hey, I haven't missed a deadline yet...

When I was blog "hopping" (no pun intended) last week I found a link to another LOL website - this one is called LOL Bunnies. Check out this video from her web site: Funny Bunny concert (make sure your sound is on). It is very silly, and I thought it was very funny.

And by the way, Happy New Year from all of us here on the farm.

5 comments:

Mim said...

Happy New Year!
I love the bunnies. Some of my favorite people are bunnies!

Sharon said...

Happy New Year Tina. I subscribe to LOL Cats. What fun~

Ask Mim sometime about how she rescued a bunny from a snake - great story.

淮安棋牌游戏中心 said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
Personalized Signature:我喜欢淮安掼蛋,靖江青儿,南通长牌,姜堰23张,常州麻将这些地方言游戏

jacker said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
nike shoes

decorative fishing net said...

Good article, good things, good feelings, good BLOG!
Saftey Net