Thursday, March 29, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMMA!


NEELIX SAYS "HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA! - IF I HAD TWO DEAD MICE, I'D GIVE YOU ONE!







SINDA WOULD GLADLY
SHARE SOME OF HER CREAM - "HAPPY PURRTHDAY, EMMA!"





PRINCESS GWENDOLYN SAYS "HAPPY BAAAAATHDAY, EMMA!" FROM ME AND ALL THE SHEEPS ON THE FARM.





EMMA'S A FINE YOUNG LADY
WHO'S 7th BIRTHDAY IS THIS FRIDAY
SHE LIVES FAR AWAY
SO ALL WE CAN SAY
IS WE LOVE YOU AND SEND YOU
A HUGGAY
(Ok, so huggay really isn't a word,
but it rhymes, doesn't it? - And I did send a HUG for you with Grandmom)
HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS EMMIE -

XOXOX
love, Aunt Tina & Uncle John


3 comments:

Karen Jo said...

Happy Birthday, Emma. I hope you have a great time.

Kathy said...

Skittles says, "Happy Birthday, Emma!" (And we do too!)

Paula said...

Tina,

Thank you for sharing your blog with me! Really enjoyed your post and getting to know you a bit better. Your life is full of lovely things, love, husband, family, furry family,spirituality, cooking, the beauty of the natural world, and do I surmise there is knitting in there as well? Cool! Yeehaa from a fellow addicted knitter! You have a dear heart Tina :-) Thank you for sharing. Paula Keeler