Monday, January 23, 2012

Wishing my Sister Wisten a Very HAPPY Birthday!


This big bouquet of flowers is a "virtual" birthday bouquet for my oldest sister.

I won't tell you how old she is, but here is a hint - she was ten years old when I was born.

















This picture was taken at my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary. My sisters and I were the youngest of their eight grandchildren. (one sister was on the other side of the "eight" and I'm not skilled enough to photoshop her into this picture)

She was about 15 in this picture -














And because we both have January Birthdays, here is a big bouquet of summer flowers!












Here she is in her thirties - I wanted her granddaughters to see how pretty their Grandmom was when she was younger (not that she isn't pretty now - ooh, ooh, I'm stepping in it...)














And because she loves Hawaii - some plumeria -










So, to my dear sister, with love, I hope you have the happiest of birthdays! And Many, Many more! (and your present and card will be there sometime in the middle of the week)

And you know what they say - Hogs and quiches!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Tina, that is just the sweetest thing a sister could say. I love the "oldie" pictures of you - cute! I always wanted a sister.