Sunday, August 07, 2011

looking back Sunday

This is The Shepherd showing off some of his beautiful lilies from August 2007. We didn't have anything near this big this year - in fact many that were normally 4 or 5 feet tall didn't even reach 3 feet this year - We're not sure if it was the weather, or if he needs to divide them.

They are very fragrant though.



I really need to go do some stuff for my "day job" - I've been putting it off all day, and my sparkling coach turns into a pumpkin in 45 minutes. I guess I'd better get busy!

But, I hope that you had a great weekend. If you come back tomorrow, you'll see what I was up to.

2 comments:

Kwee Cats said...

Those are so pretty, and tall too! Wow!
Has a good day!
xoxoxoxo

Yvonne said...

While you're upgrading your computer settings, see if you can't find a "smellavision" program - I'd love to get a sniff of those lilies! ;-)