Friday, July 11, 2008

Out of the proverbial frying pan....

and into the fire -

On my lunch hour, I picked up the "compounded" liquid medicine to try for Neelix - It is very bitter and smelled like fish oil - it was supposed to be chicken! I just called the pharmacy and they checked and said, "Yes, that was made with Salmon Oil"

Well why the heck did they put "chicken flavor" on the label of the bottle, and why the heck didn't they use chicken like I asked for to begin with! Aaaarrrggghhh!

Can kitties taste "bitter"?

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I would take it back and ask them what part of "chicken" do they not understand! (I tried emailing you at work, but that address always bounces back)

I do believe kitties can taste bitter, however the chicken flavor may help - once you get it, that is! :)

Leigh said...

I agree. If Neelix doesn't like salmon then he won't take it. It isn't what you asked for so it was their mistake. It won't hurt to go in and raise a little fuss anyway.