Sunday, September 23, 2012

I'm Embarassed...

I'm very embarassed -

The Shepherd came in to the bedroom this morning - all he did was take his jacket off, but I was sleeping and it scare't me -

Mummy said I jumped off the big bed and ran out of the room like my butt was on fire!

She thinks I though he was that ebil orang kitty that chases me sometimes when I'm outside.

I let The Shepherd pick me up and put me back on the bed, but I tried to get him with my slashers.  It was not a good day.  



2 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

No explanations needed...the ears say it ALL!

Kathy said...

Poor kitty!

We get scart when peoples com down the walk to the door and run! We know our aunties Mel and Lois and we lik them, but some of those "hubbys" is loud and we fraid of dem. Efen Dad gets loud sumtimes.
We think sharpies are gud ifs afraid of efen Dads.

L'il Rascal and Brudder Moochie