Thursday, May 31, 2012

A few pretty things

Our rosebud azalea is so bright you can see it from the street - but the bush is less than knee high and about 2 1/2 feet across. 













The pretty blue sky last weekend as seen thorough the leaves of the coral bark maple and hemlock boughs

These are for Michelle - because I know she loves Japanese Maples

Each little maple is different as people are different. 





 I had to drive to Seattle today for a class - right down town - 90 miles - took three hours to get there!  I'm so grateful for my 12 minute commute. 

One of The Shepherd's bonsai azaleas.















Looking at these little trees reminds me of the epiphinal moment I had last week when I opened up a piece of Dove dark chocolate.  The message on the foil wrapper said "Take care of yourself"  - how can you argue with that. 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thank-you; they are lovely. :-)