Tuesday, August 10, 2010

View from the front porch



Oh, I hope you can stand a few more pictures of the lovely flowers in The Shepherd's garden.












A couple of months ago, our closet exploded. Well what really happened was the clothes got to heavy on the rods and the support brackets pulled out of the walls - so, I've had no choice but to go through my clothes and this weekend, I took two big boxes and a large garbage can size sack of dresses and blouses that I no longer wear into the local woman care shelter garage sale. I have a couple of sacks of books to take in too.

I know this sounds silly, but it was really hard for me to part with those clothes - some I know that I haven't worn for at least 10 years or so - but I had to bite the bullet and do something, because there was no more room in the closet.


Actually, I'm kind of a pack rat, so it's hard for me to get rid of anything. I know this is driving the neat- nick in the family batty, I'm trying, I really am.









Hope you're having a good week!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I feel your pain Tina. I'm not sure what it is, but I think I'll blame my parents for my pack rat tendencies. (ha ha) I went through my desk and had stuff stuck in there that was basically just trash. I'm trying to do better with the clothes thing too, but it gets hard. Having the Goodwill 'huts' in town helps some though, since it makes it easier to just toss stuff in there whenever I need to. Good luck!
Tammy