Thursday, April 30, 2009

That Awful Clock! (borrowed from Miss Peach)

Miss Peach really struck a chord with me when she put this sweet picture on her blog. It is how I feel every morning lately. I go to bed early because I am so exhausted from my back hurting all day and then I have to get up early (Ok, at 6:30 a.m.) to go into work at 8:00 am because my co-worker is not back full time from her surgery yet. Woe is me - That Awful Clock Again..........

Payday is over and I just have to finish my church newsletter - then I have stuff to tell you clear back from the middle of March!

2 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh,good, another blogger who is behind in posts. We can't ever seem to catch up Always something. :)

Kathy said...

I have been exactly the way you describe you've been. It's scary! Must be my back commiserating with yours. And yes, pain will indeed wear you out!

Talk to you this weekend...