Monday, January 22, 2007

A good way to start the week...

I belong to an email list called the Good Clean Funny List (can be found on the web at: http://www.gcfl.net/latest.php )

Sometimes they are silly, sometimes they are really funny, sometimes they are too close to home. they are always "clean".

Here's today's funny (it falls in the "too close to home" department) :

Three older ladies were discussing the travails of getting
older. One said, "Sometimes I catch myself with a jar of
mayonnaise in my hand in front of the refrigerator and can't
remember whether I need to put it away or start making a
sandwich."

The second lady chimed in, "Yes, sometimes I find myself on
the landing of the stairs and can't remember whether I was
on my way up or on my way down."

The third one responded, "Well, I'm glad I don't have that
problem; knock on wood," as she rapped her knuckles on the
table. Then she told them, "That must be the door; I'll get
it!"

Ha, ha, ha! Have a good day!

No comments: