Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The colors of February -

Our beautiful Mt. Baker


The mossy spots in the yard are getting greener and greener with all the rain we've been having.

Don't get  me wrong, I'd rather have rain than the snow that's been happening in the other parts of the country.

The Witch Hazel is covered in spiky yellow flowers.  The Shepherd has a red one in the greenhouse, but I forgot to get a picture of it.  

When I went to the grocery/deli for lunch last week they had little potted primroses at 4 for $5 - so I got one for each one of my lady co-workers - they have all been keeping them watered so they are really pretty and cheery looking


Work has been a little slow for The Shepherd lately, so he has been spending a lot of time sprucing up our yard.  Looks like a park, don't ya think?


No comments: