Saturday, September 26, 2009

Looking Back Sunday

Okay, so it's Saturday - It's Sunday someplace in the world tho, so I'm doing this a day early.

Last year at this time found us in one of our favorite Vacation spots - Ocean Shores, WA. I picked a couple of my favorite pictures from our weekend.

I love watching birds - seagulls, crows, whatever - they all have fun traits - I think seagulls look like they are meditating - I think this one was looking for a French Fry...







Gotta have a good crochet project for on the road - this blanket turned out to be incredibly easy - I think I need to get another one started - just to have in case I need a baby gift.








This was just the best salad - crab and shrimp AND salmon - yum.

Tomorrow I'll tell you about this year's vacation. Tonight we're going to see Ricky Skaggs!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Can't wait to hear about the concert too. Good thing I didn't try to call - I seemed to remember your mentioning the concert.
I hope you had a ball!