Thursday, March 27, 2008

No snow, yet...

Just grey and rainy and COLD - but, not as cold as it is in other places, and not as rainy as it is in other places. Guess "grey" will have to be our claim to fame.

Church newsletter is almost done, so I'll have more time soon. We're going to Monroe on Saturday to take some fleeces to Gretchen's Wool Mill . I "met" Gretchen last December from her email about the Black Sheep Creamery in Lewis County being flooded. She has also become our first new farm member of Washington Wool Dot Net. I'm hoping that she'll let me take lots of pictures to show you!

Well, the newsletter is calling my name - I have to have it at the printer's at 8:30 in the a.m. - Catch you later!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Yes! Take lots of pictures! Please! It would be nice to see what she does.
Shearer comes tomorrow...can't wait to have nekked sheep again. We're a bit nippy too, but the house has stayed pretty warm inside without the furnace or woodburner.
The painters finished the bedroom tonight, so we've been replacing the furniture. Off to bed for me...Have fun on Saturday!

Catzee said...

I jus' putted my thank you fur the purresents on my bloggie. Rascal's workin' in his too. I luv, luv, luv the sparkly balls an' I chase 'em all over the house. Purrs!

Rascal said...

My thank you is up too! Purrs and tail hugs!