Friday, October 14, 2016

My nurse caught napping

Not so much for constant supervision, Gracie is at least here most of the day.  Her favorite thing is to sleep on top of me which isn't real comfy for me. Although she does make for a good foot warmer as long as she doesn't attack my toes.
I was reading thru my "hospital" post and noticed I mentioned how cute the paramedics were but I didn't say how kind they were and get this,  one of them was named Captain Dessert. 
We are having bad storms here in the Pacific Northwest.  We lost our power last night at about 11:00.  Our church is installing a new minister tomorrow afternoon.  I think the "show will go on" as the worst of the storm is not supposed to hit until late in the evening.  I have been on the planning committee, but last night John and I  decided that I am not well enough to go. Darn it. 
Thanks again for all your good wishes. I think that this is going to be a long haul and you are keeping me from the dark side.  XOX

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How disappointing that you won't be able to witness your plans coming to fruition. Rest well and stay safe!

Sharon said...

Oh dear, I would be the first to tell you that falling is not recommended! Wishing you a speedy recovery.