Saturday, October 15, 2016

Look mummy, I brought you a get well present!!

Not to be outdone be my friend's flowers, I woke up to a little get well present from Ms Gracie.  At least it was all in one piece and dead...
Our power just came back on after being out for about 36 hours. I think that is about the longest we've had in the 22 years we have lived here.  It got down to 60 degrees over night. I decided I was better off than those living on the streets and heck, some people just keep their thermostat that low anyhow. So, no bitching out of me.  Well, maybe about that rat, ha ha ha.

4 comments:

Lilylou said...

Gracie sounds like she has different tastes than you do! Glad you're on the mend, though I'm sorry you have to miss your big activity at BFCU.

Michelle said...

Oh, your power was out six times longer than ours! Glad it wasn't any colder; I can handle our thermostat at 60 but the wussy menfolk complain....

Anonymous said...

Sorry your power was out so long but nice present though!

Momma Maria said...

Sorry to hear your power was out so long, it must have been the worst near the bay. I think Gracie was trying to make up for that nap..