Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Oh, yeah - we beat 'em!


 DID I MENTION THAT WE WON!!!!!



Coach Pete Carroll

Over 700,000 people - yup, almost a million people,  turned out in frigid weather today to watch our Seattle Seahawks in a Victory Parade through downtown Seattle.  My boss was lenient as those of us in the office watched the parade streaming live on our computers. 

It was interesting watching the faces of the young men on the team.  I don't think that they had ANY idea how much this championship meant to their fans.  But I think they know now. 

Congratulations Seahawks!  You Rock. 

Can't wait for next year. 





4 comments:

Lilylou said...

It was pretty exciting, all right! Down here in Oregon, fans were almost as feverish.

Hope your eyes are seeing better these days, Tina!

Hugs to you and the Shepherd and all the kitties.

Mariodacatsmom said...

Congratulations to your team. They sure played a good game.

Kathy said...

The minions and I think it's wonderful! I didn't watch the game, but every time I heard about it I would think of you and John.
Good on them!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo Hoo!!!!!