Thursday, November 08, 2012

Where we sleep

Hello - Gracie here -  Now that the weather outside has turned to fall and cold, we've been staying inside more and finding our favorite sleeping spaces.
 Like The Shepherd's little nest on the couch - I have to be careful, because if I sleep here at night, sometimes he comes out to sit a while if he can't sleep and he almost sits down on me! 

My very fav spot to sleep though is on the "big bed" - I 'specially like it if Mummy is still sleeping then I can snuggle up next to her.

George likes sleeping anyplace Mummy is - lots of times on her lap, but if she is at the 'puter, her lap doesn't work, so he sleeps on the floor at her feet. 

Sometimes he can be found sleeping on top of the clothes dryer.  I think is is too noisy there, but he mostly goes there after the thing has shut off.  


I like it when George comes to sleep with me on the big bed -

"Here, George, Let me clean out your ears"


Bella likes to meditate on places up high (on top of the TV's, or the refrig) but she really likes sleeping in the middle of the living room floor, where she can trip up anyone foolish enough to be walking around in the dark without a flashlight.

That's it for today folks.  Mummy has a couple of days off from The Salt Mine, and tomorrow she is going to try and make a pumpkin moose.  How she's gonna make a moose out of pumpkins is beyond me. I wonder how she'll make the antlers?   I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

XOX to you all, Gracie

.

3 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

We luff sleepin' on the bed with our peeps, too! May Ling is the Speed Bump Queen at our house, and she really blends into the floor quite well.

Anonymous said...

That is our fav. spot too!! moms bed it is always so nice and warm!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We just read your mom's story. She made a LOT of moose ... um, mousse. Jan thinks it sounds yummy. We think we'd rather have mouse mousse.