Sunday, December 04, 2011

Looking back Sunday

Well, there really wasn't much for a Caturday
report, so I'll go right into my Looking back Sunday post, to 2007 -

It SNOWED on the first of December - Brrr - and if I remember it was quite a storm.





For my newer readers, this is Mr. Neelix, and this was one of his most endearing and most enduring poses - you could tell he was a happy cat - he would sleep flat out on his back right in the middle of the living room floor. Neelix went to the Rainbow Bridge in the summer of 2008. He still leads in the number of posts I have labeled. The Mrreows have taken a bit of the sting out of his passing, but there is still a big hole in our hearts.





The bad thing when we have an "early" snow is that the girls are still in with the ram and they just have two little bitty barns to go in. As you can see by the look on her face, she is none too happy.









This was some yarn that I made in December of 2008 - I decided that everyone got homespun, hand made hats for Christmas that year. Unfortunately, I guessed wrong at sizes and most of the things I made did not fit the recipient. Bummer.

We've got snacks for church tomorrow, so I'd better hit the sack. A lot of people will be gone - traveling, etc., so I'm not baking anything special - just taking ham & cheese for sammies, vegies & dip and some fruit for dessert. That should keep 'em happy.

Oh, and I'm doing a PartyLite Catalog party - leave me a comment if you want to order anything and I'll get you the link to my party!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the post, and know that the hole in the heart from Neelix's passing will never be filled - but it will move over to allow room for the two new cats. :) Neelix would have greatly approved of George and Gracie.
Now, young lady....you need to sleep instead of blog at 12:15 a.m.! ;)

Kathy said...

We're not spring chooks any more ya know.
Even my sheep have learned to get their beauty sleep. LOL!