Monday, November 07, 2016

Signs of fall

Ah, daylight savings time.  Dark so early!!  I don't do well with darkness anyhow, none of the little solar lights I got from Amazon.com work but what has worked is the roll of "glow in the dark" duck tape that I got. I put it on the feet of my walker, it's on the edges of our bed , door jams so I can find them, etc.  It looks like a swarm of deranged fireflies in here at night.  Ha ha.  But it keeps me from barking my shins on things -whatever works, huh??

2 comments:

Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

I hope this finds you and yours doing well. May we display your header on our new site directory? As it is now, the site title (linked back to its home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.

Lilylou said...

Gorgeous photo, Tina! Thanks for a cheery sight this morning!