Monday, May 30, 2016

What's growing in The Shepherd's Greenhouse?

 I took a little walk out to the greenhouse today after church.  The Shepherd wanted me to take some pictures of some of his azaleas and to show me how the tomato plants were growing.

Wow, are they ever!  And they are blooming already, so we just may have some tomatoes by the 4th of July...
 He had to plant more runner beans because the other ones bolted on him and became a big tangled mess.

I'm not sure what else he's got coming up here.  But it seems like it only takes a day or so before anything he has planted comes up. 

Snapdragons.  They always remind me of my Grandma Dot. She had these great beds of annuals that would reseed themselves from year to year, to year.  I think these will go on the back porch in pots.
















And I have been playing around with the panorama view on my phone.  Just walking out to the greenhouse/barn and back this afternoon I think I took about 100 pictures of plants and sky and cats....

George and Gracie were being a little "aggressive" towards each other.  I don't know what's up with that...But she was hiding out, sort of..

Happy Memorial Day.  Remember to take time to give thanks to all our service men, women, dogs and other animals who give their time and risk their lives for us every day, and to those whose lives were lost so we could live safely. 








2 comments:

Lilylou said...

Boy, things are really greening up at your house! Sounds like the Shepherd is back at full strength! Hugs to you both.

Kathy said...

We went from green to brown here...and hot! Looking forward to monsoons coming next month!
Glad John is growing things again and hoping he's feeling better and better each day!