Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Howl-o-ween!


 Crazy things growing in the garden - 

Crimini, that's a big 'shroom



Nobody will mistake this cauliflower for mashed potatoes - no wait there are purple potatoes now too - maybe they might.  No, wait, how could ANYBODY mistake mashed cauliflower for mashed potatoes???  Pinterest fail...

Sweet gum leaves in the fall are my favorite - I could take a picture of each one that comes off the tree.


 Kansas City could have used this bat sized zucchini tonight.  9-3 - how sad.  Hopefully they'll pick up the pace tomorrow. 


Look at this sweet little Meowlaweenie kitty I found out in the garden. 

My friend Misti has been helping me with some cleaning - so far we've attacked (I say "we" in the royal sense, ha ha) the dining room, the kitchen and today, the "music corner" in the living room. 

I'd like to have her help me with my wool room, but I don't think she understands the concept of "stash" - so that might have to wait. 

Have a great Howl-o-ween and don't eat too much candy! 

6 comments:

Momma Maria said...

Love the meme Tina ☺
I was actually rooting for the Mets since Jon Stewart is a lifelong Mets fan, and I would like to see them win for his sake!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Happy Halloween to you!

Katnip Lounge said...

Happy Meowoleen!

Mommy says she enjoyed that video you sent!

Anonymous said...

Happy Howl-o-ween Tina!

Knatolee said...

I had some friends who were trying to sell me on the wonders of mashed caulifower. NO, just NO!!

Tina T-P said...

Yes, Knatolee - you are very correct - the only thing that mashed cauliflower and mashed potatoes have in common is that they are both white...Now there's the group that has you chopping it up and you pretend that it is rice. You have to be kidding me....that's really wrong on so many levels.... T.