Saturday, September 02, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging #65


This is one of my favorite pictures of Mr. Neelix - I took it last spring - and I even had a mouse pad made from it at KodakGallery.com (very cool site for storing & sharing pictures BTW)

He just looks so saucy...which he is...he likes to hide out in the cool spaces in the yard this time of the year. Soon he'll be back sleeping in the middle of the living room and watching TV with John. You can see more weekend cat blogging at Miss Ellies page - http://misselliespage.blogspot.com/2006/09/weekend-cat-blogging-65.html

2 comments:

Farmgirl Susan said...

Great photo! Can you email me re your request about my story? Thanks! farmgirlfare AT gmail DOT com

Bonnie Loves Cats =^..^= said...

Mr. Neelix is a handsome kitty!
Bonnie from Miss Ellie's Page