Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Three Beautiful Things

Wow, it's been a couple of years since I did a Three Beautiful Things Tuesday blog - shame on me!

When you switch computers - my switch was a couple of years ago but I lost all of my "favorites" among them being Three Beautiful Things - her blog is kind of made of up things that made her day - I used it to show you pictures of things that I wanted to share, but didn't necessarily have a whole "blog" about -

So my first of these "Three Beautiful Things" is the pretty singles that came from my January "Roving of the Month" Club that my sisters & I got me for Christmas.





My second TBT was a concert that we went to a couple of weeks ago by our friends Lydia McCauley and Nancy Rumbel - It was called "Live in Rome" - because it was performed at the "Rome Grange" - a sweet old building that has seen many, many events in the community. Their concert was a wonderful mix of old Italian melodies and folk songs and some of each of Lydia & Nancy's newer contemporary pieces.
It was a wonderful evening!



And what could be more beautiful than the promise of spring?

No comments: