Thursday, September 29, 2011

They Webified Me...

So, Firefox has this quiz that creates a collage of how you relate to the web and the world. This is mine.

Huh . . . ?


The Mrreows are up to something tonight - -

George and Gracie must be working on some special undercover assignment. Gracie came in, (after much calling on my part) and ate some dinner and rushed back outside. I called George every 15 minutes for about 1 1/2 hour - finally, he just appeared, came in, ravenously ate a little out of his bowl, then ran back out. A few minutes later he was back in, ate some more and looked up at me as if to say, "Is this all we get for dinner?"

I caved and gave him another 1/2 (little) can of his favorite food. He ate and then RAN back outside, like he had to catch a train!

Darn cats. My feline teenagers are turning my hair grey(er)!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Interesting quiz; I took it and got knitting needles! (-: